Monday, February 06, 2006

Gay Cowboys


So I finally went to see Brokeback Mountain last night, wanted to see what all the fuss was about, not to mention the chance to see Jake Gyllenhall in the nuddy.

My straight male friends who'd seen it told me there was far too much bumming in it, while my gay male friends complained that there wasn't enough!

Having sat through two and a half hours of it, I come down on the side of my gay mates! We want more bumming!

Maybe it's my age, but I do find it incredibly erotic watching two gorgeous men kiss, fondle and generally get nasty with each other, and Heath Leger and Jakey are fabulous eye candy indeed.

Apart from the lack of bumming, my other complaint was that the film is about an hour too long. At times it's nothing more than a travelogue. Yeah the mountains and fields and streams are lovely, but we want cock!

I'm not a massive movie buff, but I do have my own rating system. I'm a smoker and the sooner into the movie I feel a craving for nicotine, the shitter the fillm is.

On the JoJo Fag System, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is the all time worst movie. I needed a smoke about 5 minutes into that one! There's one other film that sticks out as a multi-fag movie and that was The Ice Storm...as the credits rolled on Brokeback Mountain, low and behold the same bleedin director! Ang Lee baby, gimme a shout next time you're editing a movie and I'll fetch my scissors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home