Saturday, June 20, 2009

What Else...

... have I been doing recently?

I'm struggling to remember to be honest!

The boob saga is drawing to a close as the wound is all but healed now which is a massive relief. I must say a huge thanks again to Mr Jan Stanek and his brilliant nurse Steph for treating me. The problem was nothing to do with the work he'd done on me last year, but he fixed it free of charge as the NHS fobbed me off with some bullshit lines.

The massive upside is a pair of the perkiest titties ever seen on a 48 year old woman! I don't even need to wear a bra! Fabulous!

I went to see a whole bunch of my comedy chums in the new Ken Loach movie Looking For Eric. I'm not really a football fan, but it didn't matter. Its a fantastic story, really funny and really gritty. Cantona was terrific, and best of all, none of my mates were crap in it! So well done to Smug Roberts, Justin Moorhouse, MIck Ferry and Greg Cook.

I've really gotten into the gym as well as my yoga classes, and most days do at least a workout or a class. It's paying off in all kinds of ways. Physically obviously, but also mentally and there's nothing like aching limbs to focus your mind away from anything that isn't right in your life! I've even started running on the treadmill now!

I know its probably a bit tedious for everyone else, but I really can't stress enough how fantastic it is to be fit, the novelty of not being hugely overweight and sweating just putting my shoes on, has yet to wear off!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home