Monday, May 11, 2009

Apart From That....

... I've been doing gigs too!

I've had some fun onstage recently, even if the offstage life has been a bit crummy!

Last weekend I was off to Nottingham on Thursday to do Jongleurs with a fantastic line-up - Markus Birdman, Dave Haddingham and Steve Harris, and me as MC. They weren't the easiest of crowds but I won them over, and at the risk of blowing my own trumpet, I was on cracking form!

Friday saw me at The Funny Side of Covent Garden, and once again I amazed myself with my performance. My confidence had taken a bit of a knock recently, and this was just what I needed! Saturday was less magical but a good 'un nonetheless.

After the show I met up with a bunch of comedy chums, Stephen K Amos just back from Oz, Jason Manford, and a host of fabulous funnymen at the Comedy Store. It was great fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home