Friday, June 02, 2006

Jet Set Life

Blimey, I'm like one of those 'It' girls or sumfink! No sooner have I washed away the dust of Madrid than I'm off to yet another airport to jet off to yet another glamourous location.

OK I'll come clean, it aint Heathrow this time, its Luton, and instead of a fabulous, sun-drenched location, its Glasgow, but hey you can't win em all!

I'm doing a couple of gigs at Jongleurs up there, the line-up - according to the website - is great. Best of all, as the venue (like everywhere else in Scotland) is non-smoking now, I'm doing a set, so no need to knacker myself out running up and down the stairs to the street for a fag every 10 minutes.

Spain has also brought in the no smoking indoors rule, but of course, in Madrid it didn't affect me at all, when it's hot and sunny who the hell wants to be indoors? Not so sure how well it'll work in Scotland, where the forecast for the weekend is rain and plenty of it.

Oh well, I've overcome worse trials and tribulations in my life, I'm sure I'll cope for 48 hours.

Have a fantastic weekend folks xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home