Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Obligatory Big Brother Blog

Don't blame me, its in the rules!

Soooooo this years freakfest has gotten off to a rousing start, with Lorriane Kelly sound-a-like Shabazz gone like Shazzam! What a deeply troubled man he is. Whoever the shrink is who screens these people before they go in, he/she should be sacked. From minute one it was obvious to all just what a mess this poor man is.

I have to confess to being a tragic Big Brother addict, I successfully avoided Series 1 till the day Nasty Nick walked out the back door. I was doing comedy research in Edinburgh at the time, basically partying hard and getting my mates on the BBC. But from that moment on I was hooked.

My dubious claim to fame is that I have predicted the winner of every Big Brother, Celebrity or Plebian, so here goes. Mystic JoJo's prediction for this year's winner is Pete.

This isn't a sympathy vote cos he has Tourette's, or even a lustful vote cos of his massive cock, it's simply that he is the most aware, most together, most fun, cleverest 24 year old that I have ever seen. I include myself at 24 too....jeez I wish I'd been as wise as him.

Add to that the fact that he is a gorgeous looking boy, with a big fat cock, and an even bigger heart ... that's a winner!

Removing the lustful thoughts from my mind, I'm off on me travels again tomorrow.

Thursday its Birmingham Jongleurs, Friday and Saturday Leicester Jongleurs. No idea who I'm working with, but it's always fun to visit the Midlands. If you're bored and fancy a laugh, come along!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home