Friday, May 30, 2008

Crazy Times

Life really is feast or famine it seems, at least mine is. I go through long phases where I've got next to nothing to do, then all of a sudden life speeds up. I guess you need the one to appreciate the other eh?

Anyway my social life continues to expand and this week has seen me dressing up in slinky frocks and going to parties and clubs. On Wednesday night I went to The Pigalle to see Lenny Beige. My great friend Jason Wood was performing so my pal and I got in for nowt, which is always a bonus. Turned out to be an even bigger bonus, when I got the bill for two rum and cokes - £17! Now I know why I stopped drinking! Still it was yummy Havana Club, and the price made sure I savoured it!

Today I start my stint supporting the fabulous Gina Yashere, so for the next nine nights I'm at theatres all over the country and I am sooooo excited about it. We start at Warwick Arts Centre, then Bloomsbury Theatre tomorrow, and from there Salford Lowry, Leeds City Varieties, and so on... its gonna be a right laugh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home