Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Eyebrows!

So yesterday I went to the Urban Retreat at Harrods where the lovely Hazel, who I have to say is an artistic genius, tattooed on my face a pair of gorgeous eyebrows!

Its not the first time I've had this done, I got em done a couple of years ago, but I was platinum blonde back then and the person who did them seemed to have a problem listening to me when I explained what I wanted. As the pigment they use is semi-permanent, they fade over time, so I was thrilled to find Hazel. Even better she charged about half of the other woman's fee!

I was even more thrilled when after two hours' work yesterday I left Harrods with the most amazing pair of dark brown brows! Its all a bit sore right now, and they look incredibly fake, but by Friday all the swelling will be gone and the colour lifted a bit. I love 'em!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home