Monday, May 17, 2010

If It Wasn't For Bad Luck....

...I'd have no luck at all!

In the last seven days I have:

Had my flight from Marrakech cancelled due to the Ash Cloud, resulting in a £400 and 30hr alternative trip home

Contracted food poisoning that became so severe I collapsed and ended up in hospital overnight

Had to cancel a weekend's worth of gigs

Was too late to cancel the train tickets cos I was in hospital so lost a fortune on them

Dyed my hair and had the roots go ginger!

Woke up to a bloody wrist this morning cos somehow during my sleep, my 'genuine Jade' bangle from Wat Arun in Bangkok shattered and cut me to ribbons

Turned up at my Doctor's for a long-standing appointment only to find that they've screwed up the booking and cannot fit me in for another week

A lesser person might think its the wrong time to give up Prozac!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home