Friday, September 01, 2006

Working From Home

Well more or less, as this weekend I'm at Jongleurs Camden, which is a mere 80p on the Oyster Card bus ride away.

As most of you will know, its on the site of what used to be Dingwalls in Camden Lock, and no matter how many times I play there I still get a little frisson of excitement when I walk on that stage.

Just as well I have good memories of it, cos I'm MC'ing which means walking onto the stage about seven times per night! The London Jongleurs still feature four comedians and there's often an open spot so I'm up and down like a juggler's jockstrap. Thank god there's only 3 steps!

If the website is correct there's a blinding bill on this weekend too, and even if it's wrong it's highly unlikely that there'll be four shit acts on, so if you're in the area and at a loss for a great night out, head on down.

In other news I am waaaaaaaay less dizzy thanks to the Amoxycillin, welcome news for the front row of the audience tonight I'm sure.

Also the smoking thing seems to have stalled at around 22 cigarettes a day. This is still way better than the 40 a day I was smoking a month ago, but I really wanna get it to under 20. Maybe I should try the gum or patches....hmmmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home