Thursday, August 17, 2006

Soon Come Big Bro

Soooooo I am off again. This time for six whole days!!!!!!!

I got three nights at Leeds Jongleurs, with some people I aint seen for ages - Helen Austin and Ian Moore - so really looking forward to it. Plus there's all the fabby shopping in Leeds so I've left a bit of space in my case.

On Sunday I'm off up to Edinburgh for three days, to catch up on some old pals and see some shows. I'm staying with Stephen K Amos - my bestest comedy pal - who is the five star toast of the town right now, so I expect to bathe in Cristal, and lig into all the best parties.

Of course Friday night is the Big Brother final and I have switched horses in mid-stream. Three months ago I predicted and wanted Pete to win. I still think he will win, but I want Ashleyne to get the hundred grand now.

Everyone is going on about the journey from boy to man that Glyn has made in there, but Ash has been on a helluva journey herself, from Ghetto Princess to mature, decent and compassionate woman.

I don't recall ever seeing a housemate suffer such bullying and negativity from other housemates, yet she has grown and shone. She's had tons of flack for talking 'black' but all her friends are black, on all the supplimentary shows everyone that's spoken up for Ash has been black, so the fact that she uses slang aint that big a deal really. Its no different to wannabe Sloaney Grace Horse-Face and her 'fierce' slang.

Call 09011323314 and make her the winner now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home