Saturday, December 16, 2006

What a Week!!!!!

Been all over the shop this week, Watford (twice), Oxford, Reading , and last night Birmingham Jongleurs doing Xmas shows. I can't recall the last time I worked 6 nights in a row but it was probably when I did the Melbourne Festival in 2000.

There of course I had the advantage of sunshine and relaxed attitudes, no such luck travelling on commuter trains all around the southwest.

Having said that, the gigs have been amazing! Everyone I've worked with have had crackers too, hurrah!

Last night in Brum was amazing and when the show manager went around the tables during the interval I was singled out for extra praise, which is always nice eh? Even better at 12.30 in my hotel room, my mobile rang and it was Addy van der Borg and Stephano Paolini who were on their way back to London, thanking me for doing such a good job as MC. How lovely.

Had major computer nightmares all week, and am now using an ancient laptop which for some reason, waited till I'd typed a massive blog yesterday then crashed, causing me to lose the whole thing.

So I'm keeping this one short, in Reading tonight, come and say hi if you're there, if not have a cracking Saturday xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home