Thursday, December 07, 2006

Up, Up and Away

Yep its jet-setting time again.

In a couple of hours I'll be off to glamourous Luton Airport to fly to Glasgow for three Xmas shows, wooohooooo!

I'm doing sets, which means I won't have to keep running up and down the stairs for a fag, I can do my bit and go back to the hotel and smoke myself silly. Yay!

Gonna do a bit of Xmas shopping, it should be a bit quieter than Oxford Street was yesterday hopefully. Not sure who's on the bill but if its the same as the website, it should be a great weekend.

One trend I've noticed over the last couple of weeks is the amount of relationships that have ended. Christmastime and the year's end seems to be a time when people reflect what they have achieved and what it is they want from life. Either that or some folks are just too cheap to buy a decent present!

In a bid not to be cynical I watched Love Actually last night. I dunno what it is about Hugh Grant but when Richard Curtis works with him, he just becomes so fanciable! Any other movie I've seen him in, he has no affect at all. Of course it was all corny and silly and everything works out right in the end, but it was an enjoyable fairy tale.

Good to see my mates Junior Simpson and Marcus Brigstocke doing their acting thing in it too.

Have a great weekend folks xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home