Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Blown Away ...

... by the Richard Prince show at the Serpentine Gallery!

Until today the best examples of his work I'd seen close up were his handbags for Louis Vuitton! They're pretty breathtaking, and sadly way beyond my price range and God knows I've tried real hard to justify the amounts!

Anyway, today I got to see his "proper" art and it just made my heart soar! The 'Nurse' paintings, the joke paintings, the car, the bonnets, the cowboy... all of it just incredible! Its one show I'll be going back to see again!

Right outside I got to see the Frank Gehry Pavillion being built. It opens on 20 July, and having seen it so far I am so excited to see the finished thing! Its beautiful. A cup of coffee is going to taste delicious in here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home