Friday, July 04, 2008

Who Would Ever Have Thought...

... that at the age of 47 I'd be buying a bikini!?!?!?!?!???????????

What's more, it looks really hot on me! Losing weight, getting thin and healthy, tranforming myself inside and out, are the best things I've ever done for myself!

The sales are in full flow and this fab two piece was reduced in M&S of all places, sadly not in the sale was a gorgeous grey washed silk jumpsuit, but it looks amazing and was worth every penny! Luckily the Gap and Selfridges had loads of bargains for a gal to indulge in, and the pink and black sequinned backless mini dress from All Saints was beyond a steal at £30 down from £200!

Its my first out of town weekend for a while and I'm off to Southampton to do Jongleurs tonight and tomorrow. If its the same bill as the website it promises to be a cracking weekend.

When I get back on Sunday I've got another treat in store, Lucha Libre aka Mexican masked wrestling at The Roundhouse! How bizarre and fabulous does that sound? I am so excited!

Whatever you're up to, I hope the sun stays out and you have fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home