Sunday, May 23, 2010

Things Could Only Get Better...

... really.

After my little spleen venting blog last Monday, the week picked up. To be fair it couldn't have gotten worse really!

I saw the doctor and a series of tests are being lined up to get to the bottom of what's ailing me.

My belly button wound finally healed.

I got back to the gym and after some initial agony, I started feeling strong again.

I spent some quality time with a dear friend.

I had a boob check up and its all good.

I got a gorgeous Kate Moss for Topshop frock.

I saw practically a whole herd of Elephant Parade elephants

I've made the most of the glorious sunshine.

Best of all Friday and Saturday night I got to MC at one of my favourite venues, the Leicester Square Theatre for Just The Tonic and got to see some fabulous comedians - Carl Donnelly, Rufus Hound, Pete Firman, Paul McCaffery and Will Smith - as well as having a blast with two cracking audiences.

Hell even the night bus journeys home passed off without incident!

Good times are back baby!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home