Monday, August 30, 2010

Back To School...

... in the morning!

After a fab weekend in Sheffield where apart from gigging I mainly slept it must be said, I now have four weeks off from performing.

In the morning I begin my four-week CELTA course. I've been warned that it's really intense, and just getting up and commuting every day Monday to Friday after 17 years of working at night is going to be a challenge.

The beauty of this is that I'm doing it because I want to, I don't have to pass in order to get on with my future plans, but I want this qualification under my belt. I can volunteer with the VSO if I have something like this to offer.

I'm really looking forward to using my brain, to mixing with my other classmates and the students I'll be teaching from day two of the course.

Here's to new beginnings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home