Thursday, June 08, 2006

A coupla things...

I'm off to the lovely Midlands for the weekend. Three nights at Jongleurs in Nottingham, followed by a gay friendly gig at The Nightingale in Brum on Sunday...looking forward to them!

On days like these when the sun is shining, you feel that all's right with the world, don't you? Well I did till I checked my emails (see previous post).

Another thing that has made me feel sick to my stomach is a video I watched last night. It's on Google Video and its called "Loose Change". Its about all the discrepencies in the official version of what happened on 9/11.

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist, but there are too many facts in this video to ignore. I was horrified while I watched it, yet at no time did I think it was a load of bollocks.

Take a look here (you might have to cut and paste the link cos I aint that techy!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Depressing stuff I know, and I promise I will try to find something upbeat to blog about really soon!

Have a good weekend folks xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home