Monday, June 19, 2006

Lesson Three


So after two fabby nights at the Comedy Cafe, working with the likes of Jared Christmas and John Moloney, I dragged my ass outta bed at 9am on Sunday morning so that I could make the Sunday Tai Chi class.

Usually I'm travelling back from somewhere, so this is the first time I've been able to go to this one. I was really excited, just getting out for 11.30 on a Sunday morning was a new departure for me, let alone going to do some kind of healthy activity!

There were a few faces from the Tuesday class there, but a couple of new faces too...both men and one of em was quite cute in a 'dirty shag' kinda way. He's probably not like that at all, he just looked a bit dishevelled, not trampy dishevelled, more 'just climbed off a hot slut' dishevelled.

I learned two more sections of the form and got tons of praise, seems I've found something I'm naturally adept at....ha it would involve moving slowly wouldn't it?

I kept sneaking glances at 'dishevelled boy' and my mind wandered a bit, all the b/s dialogue that women have with themselves about how maybe we'd get chatting, he'd ask me out for a coffee, etc etc, then I saw him wielding a bloody great sword around the place...perhaps not!

Tai Chi's still brilliant tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home