Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ooooooooooh...


I've come over all Nigella Lawson!

No I haven't married Charles Saatchi, or done a really shit daytime chat show. I have turned into a Domestic Goddess. Unblocking drains, scrubbing limescale stains from the shower, polishing glass, generally turning into the Howard Hughes of comedy. And for what you might ask?

Well my gorgeous bestest comedy chum Stephen K Amos is coming over for a late lunch! I haven't seen him since the beginning of February cos he's been busy wowing Antipodean audiences for aaaaaages!

The menu is a bit flash for me too, grilled whole Rainbow Trout, with new potatoes and steamed mange tout...last time I cooked for him it wasn't a great success, let's hope he's impressed this time. And if he ain't, well I've got a clean flat.

Gonna watch the Eng-er-land match later, I hope we win, it makes for better gigs this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home