Monday, June 12, 2006

What a Wonderful World

See I told ya I'd be positive soon!

I've just had the multitude of windows in my flat cleaned for the first time in 18 months (I know, its shocking!). Finding a good window cleaner in central London is like searching for rocking horse shit...

The boys from UC are fantastic tho, I just keep forgetting to call them and get em in. It cost me £60 to have 9 windows done inside and out, which aint cheap, but money well spent believe me. The sunshine is streaming in now! I reckon £50 of the fee is danger money, they hang out of the windows three storeys up to get into all the nasty nooks and crannies. Gawd bless em!

Just checked the weather forecast on the BBC website and it's gonna rain tomorrow! Typical. Oh well, at least the rain won't stick to the accumulated dust and crap that had built up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home