Saturday, December 30, 2006

Out With The Old....

Soooo after a much needed rest and catch up on the household duties that have fallen by the wayside over the last month, its time to get back to work.

My NYE this year is in Nottingham at the Jongleurs club there. I'm on with a great bunch of guys - Johnny Candon, Colin Cole and Anthony King - so it should be a great night.

One of the greatest bonuses about being a stand-up is that you get to work on New Year's Eve. I spent most of my teens, 20's and 30's chasing the big night out. Taking cabs across London seeking out the biggest and best parties. Arriving to half empty houses only to hear that it was rocking 30 minutes ago, the usual palaver.

Now I get paid double money to have fun with a bunch of people who also want to have fun - perfect!

Whatever you're doing guys, have a great one. Let's see 2006 out in style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home