Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good Friends

This week I've spent some real quality time with some very good friends. There are times we take people for granted, so caught up with our lives - work, relationships, all kinds of crap - but every now and again we get a chance to really connect with the people around us.

God I sound like a right old hippy don't I?

Well douse me in patchouli oil cos I don't care. Apart from the people I know like me, I had a couple of instances where people I didn't even realise were friends have proved to be just that!

This weekend I'm off to Edinburgh for a couple of gigs at Jongleurs, and the line-up is amazing! Alex Horne, Simon Bligh and the lovely Wil all the way from NYC. I can't wait!

We get to fly up there, and unlike the Upper Class luxury of my last trip, this one is EasyJet from Luton...oh well back to life, back to reality I guess.

Have a good one folks x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home