Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Hong Kong Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo after waking at the ungodly hour of 6am for no reason at all, I find myself at 2pm with everything done. The flat is cleaned from top to bottom, clothes are ironed and packed, my faaaaaaabulous Nike iD trainers have arrived - a vision in pink, blue and silver, just like I designed em online, my bills are all paid and all loose bits of paperwork are done.

Hmmmm what to do now? All I have to do is shower and dress, which will take no more than an hour.

We have passes to the Virgin Upper Class Lounge so I'm very tempted to leave for the airport very early just to take advantage of that, apparently it's like Heaven on earth with free food and drink.

Sod it, I'm gonna hit the shower and get off.

Have a good week folks xxxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home