Thursday, July 19, 2007

Is It Wrong?

To have a crush on Alex from the Arctic Monkeys?

He's only 19 or something, but I am totally in lurve! His lyrics are mind-blowing from someone so young.

I saw their Glastonbury appearance and for the first time thought how cute he was, it is wrong I think as I'm old enough to be his granny! It's not a "jiggy-jiggy" crush, I just think he's fabulous!

The ultimate seal of approval for music from me these days is if, after having 'borrowed' something from Limewire, I then go out and buy the album. This week I did just that with both Arctic Monkeys albums, they're on my shuffle and I find myself fast forwarding to get to them. The first album was great but the second, for me is even better!

Anyway, confession time over, I'm off to Birmingham later to do three nights at The Glee Club. Its been aaaaaages since I was there as I had to pull my February dates cos of having my op. I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!

Have a good 'un folks xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home