Friday, January 25, 2008

Size Frickin 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A year ago I was waiting to get my gastric bypass, and whenever anyone asked me what size I wanted to get down to I'd joke and say size 0. At the time I was a size 26, so to be really honest any number with a one instead of a two in front of it would've made me very happy.

Almost twelve months on, and 10 stones off, I have exceeded my wildest dreams when it comes to weight loss, and last Thursday as I wandered into Abercrombie and Fitch on Fifth Avenue, I had no idea of what excitement was to come.

I picked up a couple of hoodies and then asked the very gorgeous, very disinterested girl on the women's jeans counter if I could try on a pair of size 28 jeans - that's 28" waist, not 28 as in one size up from 26 - she told me that was a size 4 in the US, and handed me a pair of skinny distressed jeans.

I wandered up to the first floor changing rooms, the hoodies fitted no problem, the jeans however, were very loose. I asked the changing room assistant what she thought, and she said I needed a size smaller at least.

I went back down to Ms Moody-drawers and asked her for a size 2, she looked at me and handed em over, I went back to the changing room, not for a moment expecting them to fit. Bugger me! They fit, and fit comfortably!!!!! No muffin top or owt!!!!!!!

I am a bleeding size 2, two inches away from a size 0!!!!!!!! How fucking insane is that??????

I love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home