Monday, December 31, 2007

The End Of The Year

So here we are again, December 31st and another year gone.

I'm off to Cardiff in a while to do The Glee Club's NYE show and I am really looking forward to it. The line-up is fantastic and it'll be great to see Lee and all the lovely staff at the club. I have a gorgeous, sparkly dress from Zara to wear. The hotel is cool, I just hope they have a smoking room for me! As it's a celebration night I've treated myself to a cheap first class ticket each way on the train, so it's all good!

Did Oxford Jongleurs on Saturday night, and I can't tell you how nervous I was. We'd all had six or seven nights off and all of us, Al Pitcher, Eddie Brimson, Jeremy O'Donnell and myself were feeling a bit rusty. The audience were fab but a tad laid back. You know how you feel about 6pm on Xmas Day, a bit stuffed and a bit sleepy? Well that was the vibe in the room on Saturday night. Still they'd livened up a lot by the time I got onstage - I was closing the show which added to the pressure - and I had a cracking gig. Best of all, I finished in plenty of time to catch the last fast train back to London. Jezza and I travelled back together and had a good old natter.

I had a perfect end to 2007 when I got on the scales this morning, I now weigh 9 and a half stones less than I did this time last year, how amazing is that??????

Whatever you're doing folks, have a great one tonight, and I hope 2008 brings you all you desire and deserve.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home