Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Again



Soooooo a wonderful time was had in Berlin. It was the perfect anti-dote to the year and even tho I got about 40 minutes' sleep the night before my flight (7am!) I still feel well rested. Judging by the huge leap in visitors to my website you've enjoyed hearing about it all too! Either that or just avoiding family by farting about on the 'net!

I was at Tegel Airport very early yesterday morning, after the "firecracker" incident I assumed that all airport security would be stepped up, leading to delays for all. Not so! Oh well better safe than sorry. The pat down seemed a little bit more 'intimate' but that was it. I was in Heathrow by 8.30 and on the train to Paddington by 9am. Perfect.

My luggage came through fairly quickly, but the Baggage Reclaim hall at Terminal 1 was like a suitcase graveyard. Every bit of floorspace was taken up by cases! Not sure why, surely nobody's that excited that they forget to pick up their luggage????

Anyway it was all good and here I am 24 hours later, like I've never been away!

Thought you might like to see some random photos I took while I was away...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home