Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Am What I Am

After recovering from the long trip by husky train back from Edinburgh on Sunday, my thoughts turned to my impending trip to Thailand, and so far this week has been spent running round the shops getting summer clothes. I'll need them it's currently 95 degrees out there and due to get hotter. Today I dumped a load of cash in The Body Shop on various cremes and potions designed to make my skin feel like silk and retain the tan I hope to get.

Something I've noticed everywhere around central London are posters in the current Reebok ad campaign featuring Mike Skinner from The Streets. I am a massive fan of his, and love that new single...its fun trying to guess which girlband member he was shagging last year, my money's on one of the Girls Aloud slaaaaaaags.

Anyway, I think he's rather cute and shaggable, but looking at his face on these posters, he looks like something from the old 1980's anti-heroin posters! Sort it out Mick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home