Monday, April 17, 2006

On me travels...again

This time to places slightly less exotic!

After a fabulous day spent wandering round Hyde Park in the Spring sunshine with my bestest pal Tracy, I'm off up north in the morning. A short trip to see my Dad and check the inheritance, then on Thursday off to Leeds for four nights of gigs at Jongleurs.

Most of the clubs in the Jongleurs chain only run on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, but Leeds is soooooo popular they've had to add an extra show on Sunday night too! It's no surprise really, Leeds is the jewel in the crown for us comics. It looks and feels like a comedy club, not a superclub. Nice low ceiling, wonderful low stage, and a brilliant audience always up for a great night out...I can't wait!

I did a phone interview last week for the Yorkshire edition of Metro, so it'll be interesting to see what he made of my jet lagged ramblings!

Have a good week folks xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home