Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's Chico Time!

So there I was, waiting to board my plane to Bangkok, dreading the 11 hour flight, when who should arrive in the departure lounge but Chico! He was dressed like a 70's American pimp would if he had an appointment with the bank manager, leather jacket, acrylic looking polo neck, and trilby. Boy was he gonna sweat when he arrived!

I assumed he'd be sitting upstairs in the fllthy rich section, but it appears having a number one record is not enough to get you such 5 star treatment, so he was crammed into economy with the rest of us regular folks. He was cool tho, a few people recognised him and were taking photos and getting his autograph and he was obviously loving every minute of it. As I watched all this I couldn't help but think of the photo I saw of him on Holy Moly from when he was a stripper. He was fondling the busoms of one woman while another was on her knees orally pleasuring him. Now that's first class!

As for the rest of the passengers, well, they were from 'Cliches R Us'. Lots of old, not very handsome men, with gorgeous little Thai girls feigning interest in them. The couple next to me were just one such pairing...I felt kinda sick watching him pawing her. I'm not body language expert, but the look on her face told me it wasn't what she'd wished for when she was a child. The passengers who didn't already have a girlfriend were very obviously coming out here to find one. I've never seen so many single men on a plane...it was like that movie with Nicolas Cage which I've forgotten the name of, but it was a plane load of prisoners being transferred by air to another prison. I'm sure that narrows it down!

The arrival in Bangkok was a shock in so many ways. I've never been so hot in my entire life as I was the minute I stepped out of the airport, not even when I was working my ass off in the gym!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home