Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yet more MySpace Insanity!!!!!!!

So this morning as I was checking my emails before I bugger off up to Leeds again for the weekend, I opened this mail in my MySpace mailbox:

i just stumbled upon ur page and i feel u are damn pretty
so i say i should dedicated these poem to u ,i wish u can be my special someone
A rose is given to a loved one
Not just a simple someone
A rose is like the one it's offered to
It's beauty shimmers like the morning dew
A rose is cherished as its color glows
As does a relationship as it grows
A rose is radiant with its petals open wide
Like the love not hidden deep inside
A rose has a scent the you always know
A familiar perfume as you dance real slow
A rose is a sweet symbol of love
Soon you realize your special someone was sent from above ,
and if u think u are my specail someone buzz me on my
yahoo instant messenger or my msn
or my mail box which is....buzz me so we can
get to know each other better and probably take a magical ride together
on my special magical carpet.....

How thrilling! Even more so when you look at his photo, he looks like a male model, in fact, the photo could be taken from Models 1's website! Surely no-one would be that stupid tho. Would they?????

Oh and he's an 'environmental engineer' too! Doesn't that sound fantastic? He saves the planet!

Hang on, isn't that corporate speak for a Dustbin Man??????

Oh well, I'll stick with the celibacy for now thanks

Have a great weekend folks xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home