Friday, August 17, 2007

Gearing Up

For this weekend's gigs at Up The Creek. Love playing there and really looking forward to seeing the other acts on the bill - whomever they might be!

Its been a pretty good week in all kinds of ways. I'm 2lbs away from losing 100lbs which is just phenomenal to me, seen some great art, hung with some good old friends, and even got my roots done!

Best of all, I'm just three days away from my annual 48 hour blitz on the Edinburgh Festival. I love going up there, but since I became a clean-living gal, two days is plenty! Got my cheap first class train tickets, got a bed at lovely Steve Amos's gaff, and got a mental list of shows I wanna see.

Now all I need is for Mother Nature to do the impossible and stop it raining up there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home