Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lovely Leeds

What a fab weekend I had!

The gigs were fantastic, especially Friday night's, when myself and the entire audience just had one of those brilliant 'moments' that just comes outta nowhere but lifts the whole night to a different level entirely.

The guys I was working with were fabulous, Stu Who, Brendan Dempsey and Ian Moore, the staff at the club are just so chilled which always makes for a great atmosphere, and the hotel was just so luxurious - I felt like J-Lo!

As always, I hit the shops, but didn't go too crazy. I didn't buy a single thing in Harvey Nicks despite trying desperately to do so. Of course Primark delivered and I experienced another first for me. I bought a dress there on Friday and when I got back to the hotel and tried it on it was miles too big!!!!!!! I took it back on Saturday and exchanged it for one two whole sizes smaller which fits beautifully. I've never had to take something back anywhere cos it was too big before!!!!!!!

Everything from the train journey onwards just went really smoothly, the sun even shone...what a weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home