Monday, February 25, 2008

Rush Job

Time is not on my side, dear readers, so here's a quick catch up.

The gigs in Bristol this past weekend were fantastic. It was a cracking line-up including Harvey Oliver who I haven't seen in ages and who was brilliant! David Haddingham was headling and as always delivered the goods and then some, and he gave me a lift home bless his little cotton socks. I even got to see Steve Best who I haven't even seen to say hi to for about 3 years...he was as splendidly daft as ever...fabulous.

The hotel was really rubbish sadly, the staff were fantastic, but even for an Ibis it was spectacularly shit...shame. The Bristol branch of TK Maxx was a hit tho, with me getting a fantastic pair of Lee jeans and a yoga mat at extremely knock down prices, plus a very Stella McCartney pink frock for £30 as opposed to her £300 one.

Had a little trip to Harvey Nicks yesterday, to check out the new Mulberry Roxanne patent tote but sadly they only had it in black and I want the shiny red one! A first for me, I actually left my name on the waiting list. Wandering around the rest of the shop - still a novelty for me as three of the floors were out of bounds for sooooooo much of my life - I found myself distracted by a beautiful red and white, flouncy, flowery Marc Jacobs frock. Next thing I knew I was trying it on and paying for it cos it looked soooooooo gorgeous on me. This was followed by the purchase of an amazing blue and silver Pauric Sweeny handbag... I got out before I could inflict any more damage! They are both faaaaabulous tho.

This morning I was up at the crack of dawn cos I'm off to do the family thing up north for a couple of days... check ya laters folks xx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home