Monday, March 20, 2006

More Myspace Madness

The latest Myspace scam has just hit me. Still getting the endless proposals of marriage from men who can't spell, but today it hit a new low. I got a letter, supposedly from a young man in Africa, telling me how terrible his life is. My heartstrings were suitably tugged till I read on and found that he is offering me his sister in exchange for money...how sweet!

I'm not sure which bit disgusts me more; a/ that he might be serious, b/ that he's probably not and just scamming me with some made-up hard luck story or c/ that he called me 'Mom' several times in the email! Cheeky fucker! The reason I look so good for my age is because I ain't a "Mom".

Anyway, I'm off to Harvey Nicholls to buy some fabulous new perfume...sod it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home