Tuesday, July 04, 2006

And you thought Turkey Twizzlers were bad for you!

Am I the only person out there who didn't know what the hell a Turkey Slap was?

I'm referring to the uproar over a girl receiving said slap on the Australian Big Brother. Aparently it was so disgusting that John Howard has called for the programme to be taken off the air!

In case you're still in the dark, here's the offending clip (you'll have to copy and paste cos I still don't know how do the link thingy)

http://specialbets.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-get-thrown-out-of-big-brother-1.html

The girl who was slapped doesn't seem that distressed does she?

I'm curious as to where the term Turkey Slap came from, perhaps its cos men's bits look a bit like turkey giblets!

All I know is that if Lea got a little Turkey Slap off sweet Pete in our Big Brother, she'd be the happiest slapper on earth!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home