Thursday, July 06, 2006

Manchester


Is my destination for the weekend.

It's been ages since I did a gig there so I'm looking forward to it. I'm playing a club called The Frog and Bucket which I estimate I haven't done for at least nine years. If I recall it's a cracking night. Guys like Johnny Vegas and Peter Kay earned their stripes there as regular MC's, so it's got a good history.

I'm doing sets and it's been a while so I'm both nervous and excited about that, but the lovely Smug Roberts is the MC so I know I'm in safe hands.

Manchester is becoming comedy central, there's three other big comedy clubs up there now, and I have mates doing gigs at all of em...I think a Saturday lunch date is in order.

Friday of course is the big one, the night we see that evil bitch Lea evicted from the Big Brother house, if you haven't voted for her yet then do so! I know she obviously has a ton of mental issues herself - you only need to see the way she's totally reconstructed her body to guess that - but the way she has shamelessly f**ked with Pete's brain is disgusting. Get the tortoise-faced cow out now!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home