Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the first weekend back at work is over, and what a cracker it was.

After Thursday's warm up, I went to Oxford Jongleurs for Friday and Saturday night's gigs. The bill was blinding, Tony Hendricks, Paul Sinha and the wonderful Jo Caufield.

Friday's show was one of those really special nights when just everything was right, the bill, the crowd, my hair.... everything! From the minute I walked onstage you could feel the electricity. Paul kicked things off and the audience were with him from the minute he opened his mouth, Jo took the baton and ran with it, and Tony crossed the finishing line in triumph.

To round off the night perfectly, Tony gave me a ride home bless him.

Saturday, while not quite as perfect, was another corker. The break has definitely done me good, I love being a comedian!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home