Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cardff...

.. Was terrific fun this weekend.

It was my first 3-day-away weekend of 2007 and it felt like I'd been away forever. Not that that's a bad thing particularly.

I was doing the Glee Club down on the Bay, staying in a pretty decent hotel - The Future Inn - which despite its name is not from the future but clean and modern and very spacious... I had two huge double beds in my room! The sun shone the whole weekend and I got a chance to get all kinds of bits and pieces I'd needed for ages in the various shops in the city centre.

The guys at the Glee, especially Lee and Clint, are like family and its always a joy to see them. The line-up was me as MC, with Steve Hughes, Ron Vaudry aka Uncle Chuckles, and Hal Cruttenden. Its been ages since I worked with any of these guys, and all of them were on cracking form, but if I had to give an award for the 'Blew Me Away The Most' comic this weekend it would be Hal. He was on f**king fire! Its been about a year since I worked with him last and I was just sooooo impressed with him this weekend, he was fantastic!

Good work fellas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home