Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Times

Had a fantastic showbiz lunch at Joe Allen on Wednesday with great pals. The food was delicious and the company even better.

I even got dressed up, including wearing 'ladies shoes'. Well ankle boots, but the toes were very pointed and they had high heels! I haven't been "out" in high heels for years! I haven't worn anything but trainers and Birkenstocks for the longest time, cos my sense of balance is rubbish, but I didn't fall on my ass so I might give it another go, I felt very sophisticated. Gina and Ninia didn't even recognise me at first!

Of course real life stepped right back in yesterday as I was trapped in the house all day waiting for my annual boiler check...and it's official I am still a boiler. It did give me a chance to play with my new weights, which led to me realise that the hand weight I have been using is not 3kg but 3lb. So even with the smallest weights on the dumbells I have doubled the amount I am lifting. Still it's about time I stepped it up, and I just cut out one set of reps, which I can build back up to over the coming weeks.

Off to Cardiff soon to do a weekend at Jongleurs. Its been aaaaaaaages since I played there, and ages since I stayed in The Big Sleep hotel....hopefully they've gotten rid of the teddy bear fur curtains! The bill on the website looks pretty good, so I should have some cool people to hang out with.

Have a great weekend folks x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home