Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Weekend...

Has been weird.

I was working at Reading Jongleurs which I love doing for various reasons, not least that it's an easy one for me to get to (usually), the staff are always friendly and this weekend there was the added bonus of working with Andre Vincent who I get to see far too little of these days.

So Thursday night was a bit quiet but I did some of my new stuff and felt good about that, Friday was blinding, easily the best gig of the weekend and Saturday was packed and raucous, just how I like it!

Getting home on Friday and Saturday was a nightmare tho. Friday the train crawled at about 3 miles an hour, a 25 minute journey taking almost an hour, and if that wasn't bad enough, Saturday night there was no trains at all! They were repairing the track and were supposed to shut the line at 10.30 but for no apparent reason, they shut it an hour earlier, so it was the coach for me. The one bonus was that the driver was pretty cool and dropped me at Notting Hill so I could get the bus home a bit quicker.

Friday night too I noticed that I felt a bit 'not quite right' like I was coming down with something and by the time I got in the house last night I was soooooo lightheaded I thought I was gonna faint!

This morning I felt too sick to do my exercises...I never miss them if its possible, so I knew something was up. Suffice to say, apart from a quick trip across the road to get some Sunday papers, I've spent the day indoors trying to get well.

One incredibly bright spot today tho, I got on the scales this morning and I have now lost 8 stones exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! In eight months....yay me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home