Thursday, October 04, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

After a prolonged period of just doing the odd couple of gigs a week over the summer, autumn has kicked in with a vengeance. From tonight onwards I haven't got a night off for two weeks!

The madness begins with a gig in Harlow tonight, then Bournemouth tomorrow, Bristol on Saturday and Covent Garden on Sunday. It's quite handy really as I am filming for the second series of Comedy Blue next Tuesday and I need to run in the new material I've written. The only problem is, the new stuff is soooooo filthy it's not gonna be easy launching into it at a regular gig!

I'm really looking forward to doing the telly show again tho, cos when I filmed it last year I was 20 stones and when I saw the DVD of my performance I was horrified at my appearance. The material was funny enough, but I was wearing all black and it was a black backdrop and all you could see was my big, round, sweaty, moon face! This time I will be eight and a half stones lighter and who knows, might even look good enough to post it on MySpace!

Of course its the lot of women everywhere to be intensely self-critical and I daresay when I get the DVD of this set, I'll still find some kinda fault with my appearance, maybe I should post the two side by side, like a before and after!

Got back from a lovely couple of days with my Dad last night. I hadn't seen him for a couple of months and when I came out of the train station and smiled at him, he didn't recognise me! He smiled back thinking some bird was trying to pull him! Dozy old sod!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home