Monday, October 01, 2007

Bloody Watford!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Friday night I was all bundled up like I was going on an arctic trek as I made my way to Watford. In the past I used to always get a cab from Watford Junction Station to the gig cos I had it in my head it was miles away. I did try and walk it once and got horrifically lost.

When I was there a month or so ago I met lovely Al Pitcher at the station and we walked it together. When you know where you're going it's no distance. So this time I was determined to get there on foot.

It was dry when I left London but 30 mins later in Watford it was torrential rain. No matter I thought and set off. Guess what? I got bloody lost again!!!!!!! I need sat nav for just walking! Thirty minutes later, I arrived soaked, and in a foul mood.

Luckily the line up lifted my mood right up. Mike Gunn, Geoff Norcott and Curtis Walker, all fantastic guys both on and offstage. Best of all, Curtis gave me a lift to my door on the way home!

Saturday night I was a determined woman, and guess what? I got it right!!!!!! I was there in 10 minutes and £10 better off for not taking taxis. Yay me.

Off up to see my Pops today, I was meant to go a couple of weeks ago but the Pad Thai put paid to any travel plans that time. I made sure I didn't eat anything dodgy yesterday and I'm raring to go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home