Friday, July 11, 2008

Dirty Old Woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Is what I felt like yesterday afternoon.

After my visit to White Cube I wandered up to Abercrombie & Fitch in Burlington Gardens to get a pair of jeans, or at least check out the stock. I've not been in the London shop before, but did rather enjoy my visit to the New York one in January where I got my first ever pair of size 2 jeans!

Sadly the British prices are bordering on the obscene compared with the relative cheapness of the US ones, but even if you don't buy anything it's worth a visit. It's an assault on the senses, you walk in and it's dark, the music is loud and the whole place is overrun with the most beautiful young men and women I have ever seen, and that's NOT even counting the half nekkid young buck on the door! I couldn't even look at him it felt soooooo wrong!

As a Buddhist I believe in reincarnation and while I have no real say in what I come back as (other than making sure I'm a pretty decent person in this life that is), if I have anything to do with it I will come back as the person who audtions the applicants for jobs in these shops. The girls were all really pretty, with tight bodies and smooth skin the like of which no amount of plastic surgery will give anyone over 21, and while I can appreciate them, it was the boys that made me feel a bit wrong!

My god they were gorgeous! There were a couple of dark haired ones, that stirred up feelings in me that I thought were long gone! The boy who served me on the till was breathtakingly beautiful, like a work of art, I hope I didn't drool too much!

Oh yeah the clothes, I nearly forgot. Well most of it is pretty basic jeans, sweatshirts, shorts, trackie bottoms etc, but the cuts are very sexy. I got a pair of distressed flared jeans that give me the pertest butt I've ever had! Well worth the wedge!

From there I went to the Marc Jacobs shop in Mount Street - boy have I come a loooooong way from Primark!!!!! There was a sale on but unfortunately not enough of a sale for me to be able to splurge too much. I did get a couple of fab t-shirts tho and a pair of Marc Jacobs flip flops to wear when we finally get some proper sunshine here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home