Friday, September 05, 2008

A Bit Slack

I've been a bit slack with the blogs recently haven't I? I'd love to say its because I've been off filming all kinds of wonderful, well-paid, glamourous telly and movies, but that ain't the case. Not sure what I have been doing really, getting on with life I suppose.

Last weekend saw me gigging in Southampton with the fantastic Colin Cole, the wonderful Mat Welcome and the marvellous Mark Walker. The gigs were great fun, the TK Maxx provided me with a fab pair of Evisu jeans for £15 and the weather kinda held till I got back to London.

This week's seen me attend four - yes four- yoga classes! Apart from the fact that I totally love doing it, it's good to try out different teachers, cos they all have their own approach to teaching the positions, and I feel like I only really have the rest of this month to get a good grounding in it all. After that I'll be unable to attend till well into the new year.

Its a month till I fly out to Kuala Lumpur for the rest of my 'repair work' and once I've had a circumferential body lift, butt lift and inner thigh lift, doing a downward dog will be out of the question till I am completely healed, otherwise I might just split in half and spill all over the yoga studio floor!

So I really wanna get a good grounding in, so that when I am able to go back I won't have to take it too slowly.

I also saw Mr Stanek on Monday. He did the work on the top half, and the boobs haven't quite turned out as they should, so we've scheduled another op for early January to fix that. Then I will have perky lil titties like a young 'un!  Gawd this surgery malarkey is a bit addictive eh? None of this work seems exceptional to me. I guess its cos the way my body looks now isn't right due to the extreme weight loss, so it's less about trying to look younger or to be someone new, more about being the best version of me I can be.

I had a fab afternoon on Tuesday with my pal Paul, a great lunch at Satsuma - yummy noodles - and a right old cackle at the daftness of Step Brothers. I rarely go to see comedy films but Will Ferrell and John C Riley had me in stitches with their silliness.

This weekend sees me getting to sleep in my own bed. I'm doing Up The Creek in Greenwich - which I love - and the line-up is blinding!

Have a good 'un people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home