Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Feast of Bacon!!!!!!!!

Oh man! Thursday I had just the best treat ever!!!!!!! Well, maybe not ever ever in the world, but one of my highlights of this year for sure. I took my Tate membership card and jumped on the bus to Pimlico to see the Francis Bacon show at the Tate Modern. 

Oh my god!!!!! Its an amazing show! I know I'm overusing the exclamation marks - even for me - but I cannot really convey in this medium how brilliant, inspiring, awesome and life affirming his paintings are.

Of course cos its a big show the place was crowded, but I still managed to get a good look at the work and each one was a revelation. Just wonderful.

The show is on for ages, so there's no excuse for missing it. I'll be going back at least once more, and I reckon you will too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home