Friday, March 13, 2009

iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this week my contract with Vodaphone came to an end, and I got my very first iPhone. I am a huge fan of all things Apple, but my god, nothing prepared me for the sheer bliss that is the iPhone! I had my Blackberry for two years and never mastered a quarter of it's capabilities, I've had the iPhone four days and am zipping around it like a demon! Faaaaabulous!

In other news I was up in Glasgow last weekend for two cracking gigs at Jongleurs with a terrific line-up - Phil Walker, Andrew Murrell and Tony Hendriks - all of whom tore up the stage. I had a nice treat on the flight back to sexy Luton as we bumped into best-selling novelist (and sometime comedian) Mark Billingham. Funnily enough he's an iPhone fan and was extolling the virtues during the flight. If you haven't read any of his books, do yourself a favour - they're fantastic!

This week I've also been stepping up my workout, I've got a challenge coming up and need to be super fit for it, so this is the start. Needless to say, I have new aches everywhere!

I had a little spree in TopShop on Wednesday - they've got some amazing new clothes in there and I was - for me - relatively restrained!

Last night I did a pair of Funny Side gigs in town which I thoroughly enjoyed, and tonight I get to go and do one of my favourite Jongleurs in Reading. Tomorrow I'm off to Bath to do the Komedia there which is very exciting as I've not played there before. In fact the last time I was in Bath was nearly 20 years ago when I did a week-long intensive driving course and failed my test for being "too cautious". Not a criticism that's been levelled at me too often in my life!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home