Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gigging Again

Soooooo last week I jetted (well trained) off to Leicester to do gigs at Jongleurs and jolly fine gigs they were too. This is partly down to the cracking line-up - Steve Harris, Chris Cairns and Curtis Walker - and partly down to the audiences. Friday night's audience especially. It was just one of those perfect nights which builds and builds and builds. Fabulous!

The week's been pretty dramatic with boob trouble forcing me to cancel my gig on Tuesday night, hopefully I'm on the right road now.

I'd better be, I'm off to Manchester in a couple of hours to do a weekend of gigs at The Frog & Bucket and the Opus Lounge. It's been a while since I've been up there so I'm really looking forward to the gigs, the shopping and the hotel! God bless the credit crunch, I've managed to get a VERY nice room at the Malmaison for practically a Travel Inn price. Woohooo!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home