Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's ridiculously early....


on Wednesday morning.

I'm off up north to see my Dad for a couple of days, and while my train doesn't leave till 10.30 because I'm old I need three hours to prepare!

I'm back in Manchester this weekend, doing gigs at Jongleurs this time, and I'm not the only one experiencing this boomerang effect. Mike Gunn and Andy Askins are also back up there, so that's me social life sorted!

The sun is shining, I've meditated for 30 mins and life feels good. All I need now is for Virgin trains to provide the service they promise and it'll be perfect!

Unfortunately, EasyJet cannot provide the service they advertise. Regular readers will recall a blog I wrote called 'Winter Wonderland' where I recounted the tale of being snowed in in Edinburgh back at the beginning of March. The Easyjet "customer services" people told me to send in my receipts and I would be refunded the costs incurred for making my own way back to London.

Guess what folks, four months and £30 worth of premium rate phone calls later, I've now been told that they didn't get the receipts. There's a shock! Of course without them, they cannot give me a refund. Luckily I suspected they might have this 'losing documents to avoid paying out' policy, and sent them photocopies.

The man on the phone yesterday seemed rather upset about that. Let's see what happens now that I've scanned the documents and emailed them to him. I guess he just won't get the email!

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home