Sunday, March 04, 2007

Motorway Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this weekend I have been mostly gigging at Reading Jongleurs.

I was MC'ing again, which I love but it's now been about 6 weeks since I did a set and I am not even sure I can remember my material! The line up was strong - Quincy, Dom Carroll, and the ever-wonderful Jason Wood.

Thursday night seemed to be 'works do' night, and quite clearly some of the people there had no idea what they were coming to. Still, most of the audience enjoyed themselves and that's what counts.

Friday was much better in terms of people coming to a comedy club to have a laugh and we all had corkers, while last night it was just fabulous!

I was very blessed to get a lift home all three nights from Jason. Sadly he seemed to have misplaced his satnav, so it was three different magical mystery tours of the London orbital road system, Friday found us veering towards Watford! Still the company was good and often I find car journeys make room for great conversation...after this weekend I reckon me and Jase have sorted out all the world's problems!

The weight loss is just continuing unabated, I worked it out and counting the weight I lost before the operation I've lost 35lbs in 50 days! It's amazing! The pile of clothes for the recycling bin is growing again, having dumped 4 bin bags already, and I can feel my confidence returning by the bucketload.

From tomorrow I can eat solid food again apparently, but I have to admit I am a little scared in case it blocks the new intestine bit, but after nearly four weeks on soups and purees I do miss chewing something!

Jason was asking me last night what I fancied for my first solid meal, and after some thought I came up with a soft boiled egg and toast soldiers! How frightfully un-rock'n'roll of me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home